TOOO FUNNY

By

Priyanka Koneru

This is the funny mail Iíve found today in my inbox Iíve got this forward from one of my friends it was damn funny when I was looking into it. This is the situation Iíve faced when I was preparing for my GRE (graduate record examination). We do have words with difficult synonyms and antonyms for each. So when reading the words we need to understand the word and it's usage in the sentence. I always tried to use the words in my conversation and my writings and to be frank they always appeared to be this funny and awkward hahahah. This mail made me remember my past.

Was he proposing thru this Letter ?

A Desi chap was deeply in love with a pretty girl, whom he wanted. But he did not have the courage to talk to her in person. So he decided to go alone and with the help of a dictionary, he wrote a letter of proposal to her.

HE WROTE:

Most worthy of your estimation after a long consideration and much mediation, I have a strong indication to become your relation.

As to my educational qualification, it is no exaggeration or fabrication, that I have passed my matriculation examination (no doubt without any hesitation and very little preparation) . What do you say to the solemnization of our marriage celebration according to the glorification of modern civilization and with a view to the expansion of the population of present generation. On your approbation of the application, I shall make preparation to improve my situation, and if such obligation is worthy of consideration it will be our argumentation of the joy and exaltation of our joint dissimilation.

Thanking you in anticipation and with devotion;

To remain victim of your fascination.

SHE ANSWERED :

Dear Mr. Victim of my fascination,

Congratulation for your lengthy narration of course full of affection aimed at an affiliation for a combination which on examination I find is a fine presentation of your ambition.

You have passed your matriculation with little preparation, what about my graduation after a long botheration, so improve situation in education and make an application by acquisition of post graduation and minimumqualificatio n for the convocation and before taking your photo for circulation undergo beautification.

Further strict observation of the following conditions is the regulation for the determination of our relation.

1. Consultation of my parents before approaching for my connection.

2. Communication of your confirmation that you are not a victim of any fascination and,

3. Procreation must not be your recreation.

In anticipation of a solid action instead of continuation of paper conversation.

I Remain, unaffected by your affection.

THE END